France vs Germany Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- France secured a 2-1 win over Netherlands in the second round of the UEFA Nations league.
- They are at the top of the table with four points having scored two goals and conceded one.
- The home team have remained unbeaten in their last five home games winning four and drawing one.
- Germany failed to impress in the second round of the competition having suffered a 3-0 loss to Netherlands away from home.
- Jochim low side are at the bottom of the table with one point having not secured any win in the competition.
- They visitors cannot be considered reliable away from home having lost in their three last away games.
France vs Germany Prediction: Head to head
- Germany have won five games, drawn two and lost one in their last two meetings with France.
France vs Germany: Prediction verdict
- A much changed side came from behind to Iceland to old Iceland in a friendly,
- and a full strength side is expected as they look infringe more misery to a confidence shy Germany
- Jochim Low is under pressure to deliver after another disastrous performance from his side against Netherlands.
- We expect the visitors to turn up and a positive result against world champion will a great turn around.
- Over 2.5 Goals
- France win
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals
One thought on “France vs Germany Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview”
Comment * how much money lwill paid u