Slovenia vs Cyprus Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Slovenia have performed dismally in the UEFA Nations league having lost all the three games in the competition.
- They are at the bottom of the table with no point having scored two goals and conceded five on the run.
- The hosts have lacked a stable home form having won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home games.
- Cyprus failed to build on their 2-1 win over Slovenia as they suffered a 2-1 loss come back to Bulgaria.
- They are third on the table with three points having scored three goals and conceded five on the run.
- The away team has lost in all their last five away games.
Slovenia vs Cyprus Prediction: Head to head
- Cyprus have won five games, drawn one and lost one in their last three meetings with Slovenia.
Slovenia vs Cyprus: Prediction verdict
- The home team have struggled lately but are expected to give a good account at home against a side not far apart in terms of quality and form
- Cyprus away form is dreadful and could struggle against a wounded side who are determined to bounce back.
- In terms of goals both of this sides are not threatening going forward but we could witness at least two goals.
- Home DNB
- Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTIONS: Over 1.5 Goals