Brazil vs Argentina Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Brazil under performed in the world cup and for sure they would take the friendly games serious to build their team.
- They have won in all the six friendly games they have played this year.
- The home team have held a rather convincing form at home having won three games, drawn one and lost one.
- Argentina featured in the world cup as expected but failed to perform as expected by their fans.
- They have played six friendly games this year; they have won four, drawn one and lost one.
- The visiting team have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five away games.
Brazil vs Argentina Prediction:Head to head
- Brazil have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five meetings with Argentina.
Brazil vs Argentina: Prediction verdict
- The Samba boys are building confidence ahead of the gold Cup in 2019 and will come under scrutiny when they meet arch rivals Argentina
- a new look Argentina side cruised easily passed minnows Iraq and will carry that form to the derby on Tuesday.
- Brazil are the team with better quality while Argentina are still searching for the right balance for the talented crop of players.
- Brazil win
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals