Denmark vs Austria Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Denmark survived a defeat in the two UEFA Nations league games having won one and drawn in the other.
- They have played seven friendly games this year; they won two, drew two and lost two.
- The hosts are unbeaten in their last five home games having won two and drawn three.
- Having lost in their first game of the UEFA Nations league, Austria bounced back with a 1-0 win over Northern Ireland.
- They have impressed in the six friendly games of the year having won five and lost one.
- The away team has lacked consistency away from home having won two games, drawn one and lost one.
Denmark vs Austria Prediction: Head to head
- The two nations have met three times where Denmark won twice and lost once.
Denmark vs Austria: Prediction verdict
- Without Eriksen Denmark lacked the cutting edge in the final third and his creativity was badly missed .
- Expected them to struggle to create chances here also .
- Austria have been decent lately but have not put on convincing display.
- We expect a low scoring match with both sides expected to sit back and wait for the right time to break.
- Under 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 Goals