Ireland vs Wales Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Following a 4-1 loss to wales in the first round of the UEFA Nations league, Ireland did well to hold Denmark on a goalless draw at home.
- They are currently sitting at the bottom of the table with one point having scored one goal and conceded four.
- The home side has produced a bag of results at home having won two games, drawn one and lost two.
- Wales failed to build on their 4-1 win over Ireland in the opening game as they lost 2-0 to Denmark away from home.
- They are second on the table with three points having scored four goals and conceded three.
- on the road, Wales have struggled having won twice, drawn once and lost twice in their last five away games.
Ireland vs Wales Prediction:Head to head
- Wales have won one games, drawn three and lost three in all their meetings with Ireland.
Ireland vs Wales: Prediction verdict
- Wales are the slightly favorite to win this tie with the quality at disposal.
- Ireland have always given a good account at home and are expected to Give Giggs side a run for their money.
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Wales DNB
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals