Frankfurt vs Dortmund Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Eintracht Frankfurt enhanced their chances of advancing to the round of 16 of the Champions League with a crucial 2-1 win over Marseille.
- The hosts are now on four match-winning streaks after beating Monchengladbach over the weekend.
- Frankfurt are in good form and are in the top four places in Bundesliga a point above their weekend opponents.
- They have not given a good account at home but have still recorded three wins in the six home matches.
- Dortmund will feel hard done by after picking just a point in their champions league match with Manchester City.
- The visitor had clear-cut chances to win the game but a draw was enough to advance to the next stage.
- They will come into this weekend’s match in a good mood after a resounding 5-0 win over Stuttgart over the weekend.
- They have been inconsistent in the Bundesliga and need to get back on track to avoid losing more ground.
- Dortmund have lost each of their last three away League matches and will need a change of fortune.
Frankfurt vs Dortmund Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Frankfurt enjoyed a good night in the Champions League and will look to transform it into the domestic league.
Dortmund have a chance of moving to the champions League places with a win here and are keen to make a statement with some inconsistency in the league.
Frankfurt coach Oliver Glasner has lost all six of his games in charge against Dortmund