Fulham vs Everton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Fulham have won back-to-back matches for the first time this season and will attempt to make it three against Everton.
- Marco Silva’s side had lost their previous two and will look to build on the current with fit again Mitrovic leading the line.
- The Cottagers are doing well on the log and come into this match three points off the European places.
- At Craven Cottage, the hosts have claimed three wins and two draws from six matches.
- They should fancy their chances once more.
- Everton arrested a three-match losing streak with an impressive 3-0 win over Crystal Palace and will be high confidence.
- Frank Lampard’s side has produced some encouraging performances despite his side being tipped to languish in the drop zone.
- They come into this match four points clear of the bottom three and will fancy their chances.
- Everton’s away form is wanting thou having only won against Southampton across six travels.
Fulham vs Everton Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Fulham started the season on a bright note but slowed down with an Injury to Mitrovic.
The Serbian is back fully fit and firing and is expected to give the home side a better chance of winning.
Everton beat Crystal Palace with some encouraging performances and will be in a buoyant mood ahead of the visit to Craven cottage.
This should be a close affair but Fulham have the home advantage.