Galatasaray vs Schalke Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Galatasaray made a flying start to the UEFA league having secured a 3-0 win over Lokomotiv Moscow but they lost in the second round to FC Porto.
- They are third on the table with three points having scored three goals and conceded one in the two games.
- The hosts are unbeaten in their last five home games; they won four and drew in one.
- Following a 1-1 draw with FC Porto in the first round, Schalke secured a 1-0 win over Lokomotiv Moscow.
- They are second on the table with four points having scored two goals and conceded one.
- The Germans have lacked a clear away record having lost three games and won two in their last five away games.
Galatasaray vs Schalke Predictions: Head to head
- The two teams met twice in 2013 where Galatasaray won in one game while they drew in the other game.
- The meetings have seen each team scoring as the game results into more than two goals.
Galatasaray vs Schalke Predictions: Standing