Dortmund vs Atletico Madrid Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Dortmund have shown much interest in the UEFA league having won in the two games of the competition against Monaco and Club Brugge.
- They are at the top of the table with six points having scored four goals and not conceded any in the two games.
- The Germany side has proved hard to beat at home having won in all their last five home games.
- Atl. Madrid secured a 2-1 win over Monaco in the opening game of the league and were able to successfully build on that win with a 3-1 win over Club Brugge.
- They are second on the table with six points having scored five goals and conceded two on the run.
- The visitors have produced a bag of results away from home having won two, drawn two and lost one in their last five away games.
Dortmund vs Atletico Madrid Predictions: Head to head
- The two teams met twice in 1996 where each secured a win away from home.
Dortmund vs Atl. Madrid Predictions & H2H: Standing
Dortmund vs Atletico Madrid Predictions: Last Five Matches