Preston vs Brentford Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Following a bright 4-0 win over Wigan at home, Preston shared the spoil with Hull city away from home.
Also Read: 4 Proven Tricks for Winning Jackpot Bonuses
- They will be aiming to make a step away from nearing the relegation zone. They are at position twenty one with ten points having won two games, drawn four and lost seven.
- The hosts have been performing poorly at home having won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home games.
- Brentford suffered a 1-0 loss to Bristol to extend their winless run in six games.
- They are languishing at the middle of the table with 18 points having won four games, drawn six and lost three.
- The visiting team are yet to secure a win in the six away league games having drawn in four games and lost two.
Preston vs Brentford Predictions & H2H: Head to head
- The two teams have met once this year where they ended on a 1-1 draw at Brentford.
- The last five meetings of the two teams have resulted in to more than two goals.
- Preston have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home meetings with Brentford.
Preston vs Brentford Predictions & H2H: Standing
Preston vs Brentford Predictions & H2H: Last Five Matches