Suwon Samsung vs Kashima Antlers Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Suwon Samsung will be looking to book a place in the AFC Champions League as they welcome Kashima for the second leg.
- The home side suffered a 3-2 loss in the first leg away from home and this will be a chance for them to put the records right.
- They have lacked consistency since they entered the knock out stage having won two games and lost two.
- They have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home games.
- Even though Kashima have been performing poorly in their home league, they managed to beat Suwon 3-2 in the first leg and they will be faced with a hard challenge trying to build on that win.
- Out of their four knock out games, they have won three and lost one.
- The Japanese side has produced a good away display having won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five away games.
Suwon Samsung vs Kashima Antlers Predictions: Head to head
- Suwon Samsung have won two games, drawn two and lost three in all their meetings with Kashima.
- The hosts have failed to preserve their home pride in the three home meetings with Kashima having won one game, drawn one and lost one.
Suwon Samsung vs Kashima Antlers Predictions : Last Five Matches
WE WON 112/493 FOR 12/13 Last Week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to get our combination for this week. Targeting another 12/13