Hoffenheim vs Lyon Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
Hoffenheim win over over the weekend in Bundesliga ended their three winles run in all competition
Also Read: 4 Proven Tricks for Winning Jackpot Bonuses
- However, the hosts are yet to record a win in the UEFA league having drawn in the first round with Shakhtar Donetsk and lost to Manchester City in the second round.
- They are at the bottom of the table with one point having scored three goals and conceded four in the two games.
- The Germany side has failed to impress in front of their home fans having won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home games.
- Lyon did the unexpected in the opening game of the UEFA league having beaten Manchester city at the Etihad Stadium. However they failed to build on that win having been held on a 2-2 draw by Shakhtar Donetsk.
- They are at the top of the table with four points having scored four goals and conceded three.
- The French have lacked consistency away from home having won two games, drawn one and lost two.
Hoffenheim vs Lyon Predictions: Head to head
- The two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
Hoffenheim vs Lyon Predictions: Standing
Hoffenheim vs Lyon Predictions: Last Five Matches