Manchester United vs Juventus Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Manchester Utd came close to haltering Chelsea perfect record but squandered the led in the dying minutes.
Also Read: 4 Proven Tricks for Winning Jackpot Bonuses
- Despite their struggles in the premier league the red devils have had a good start in this competition.
- They are second on the table with four points having scored three goals and not conceded any in the two games.
- The red devils have failed to perform as expected at the Old Trafford having won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home games.
- Juventus perfect start to the campaign was halted On Saturday after they were held to a goalless draw in Serie A.
- Juventus have won in the two UEFA league games against Valencia and Young Boys.
- They are at the top of the table with six points having scored five goals and not conceded any in the two games.
- The Italians have won in all their last five away games maintaining a clean sheet in three games.
- Ronaldo makes an emotional return to Old Traford but this time in Juventus colours and will be hoping to open his Juventus Champions league account.
Manchester United vs Juventus Predictions: Head to head
- The two teams last met in 2011 where Juventus secured a 2-1 win away from home.
- The hosts have won two games, drawn one and lost two in all their home meetings with Juventus.
Manchester United vs Juventus Predictions:Standing
Manchester United vs Juventus Predictions: Last Five Matches
WE WON 112/493 FOR 12/13 Last Week. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER to get our combination for this week. Targeting another 12/13
2 thoughts on “Manchester United vs Juventus Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions”
Comment *Juventus to win
Both teams to score