Norwich City vs Aston Villa Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Norwich did well to beat Nottingham 2-1 away from home having suffered a 1-0 loss to Stoke at home.
- They are at position six on the table with twenty one points having won six games, drawn three and lost four.
- The hosts have held a relatively convincing form at home having won three games and lost three in the six home games of the season.
- Aston Villa recorded a 1-0 win over Swansea at home to break their four winless game run in the league.
- The away team is at position 13 on the table with 18 points having won four games, drawn six and lost three.
- They have performed dismally away from home having won one game, drawn three and lost two.
Norwich City vs Aston Villa Predictions: Head to head
- The two teams last met in April this year where Norwich secured a 3-1 win at home.
- Norwich have won in their last three consecutive home meetings with Aston Villa.
- Only two draws have come from the 15 meet ups between these two.
- Aston Villa have the upper hand in this one with 9 wins with three coming away from home.
- The home team have only four all coming at home.
Norwich City vs Aston Villa Predictions: Standing
Norwich City vs Aston Villa Predictions: Last Five Games