Genoa vs Bologna Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Genoa defeat in the hand of Sassuolo left them stuck in the bottom three and three points adrift of safety.
- The home side have managed just two wins from the last ten matches losing five in the process.
- They have collected only one win from home with five defeats( 1W, 2D, 5L).
- Bologna led twice against Udinese but eventually drew 2-2 thriller.
- That was their 5th consecutive draw and sees them 5 points above the relegation zone.
- On the road, the visitors have managed just on win from the 8 matches played (1W, 3D, 4L).
Genoa vs Bologna: Head-to-Head (H2H)
- The most recent result went in Genoa favor.
- There have been two draws from the last five meetings.
- Genoa have won twice while Bologna have one from the last five matches.
Genoa vs Bologna: Team News
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
- Federico Marchetti (Thigh Problems), Luca Pellegrini (Adductor problems), Vittorio Parigini (Muscular problems), Cristián Zapata (Muscular problems), Goran Pandev (Muscle Fatigue), Francesco Cassata (Muscle Injury) and Davide Biraschi (Shoulder Injury).
- Lukasz Skorupski (Fractured Hand), Lorenzo De Silvestri (Hamstring Injury), Ibrahima Mbaye (Biceps femoris muscle injury), Nicola Sansone (Unknown Injury), Gary Medel (Calf Injury) and Federico Santander (Knee Surgery)
Genoa vs Bologna Prediction: Standing
Genoa vs Bologna Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Genoa vs Bologna Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites