Roma vs Inter Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Roma have won the last three matches on the trot and six from their last 10 in all competitions.
- In that period they have lost three against the high flying Atalanta, Napoli and CSKA Sofia in Europa.
- Paulo Fonseca side are currently 3rd in the table three points behind Inter and four from the the top spot.
- The hosts are unbeaten at Stadio Olimpico with (6W, 2D).
- Inter’s unbeaten run of 9 matches was brought to an abrupt end by Sampdoria’s 2-1 defeat.
- A win here could have seen them climb to the top of the table and Conte’s side must respond on Sunday if they are to push for the title.
- The defeat to Sampdoria was the first on the road this term where they have won 5 (5W, 2D, 1L).
Roma vs Inter Head-to-Head (H2H)
Last Five meetings
- All the last five meetings have ended in a draw.
- Four of the draws have seen goals with only one barren stalemate.
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
- Davide Santon (Muscular problems), Javier Pastore (Surgery), Antonio Mirante (Biceps femoris muscle injury), Riccardo Calafiori (Biceps femoris muscle injury), Leonardo Spinazzola (Biceps femoris muscle injury), Pedro (Biceps femoris muscle injury), Federico Fazio (Knee Problems) and Nicolò Zaniolo (Cruciate Ligament Rupture)
- Matías Vecino (Knee Injury), Andrea Pinamonti (Ankle problems) and Danilo D’Ambrosio (Sideband injury)
Roma vs Inter Prediction: Standing
Roma vs Inter Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Roma vs Inter Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites