Sheffield United vs Newcastle Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Schalke win over the weekend means now Sheffield are the only side yet to win across the top five European Leagues this season.
- The Blades however, won in the weekend against low ranked side Bristol in the F.A CUP.
- Sheffield have played 8 matches home , recording 1 draw and 7 defeats.
- Newcastle failed to break down Arsenal over the weekend and in the process were knocked out of the F.A cup.
- The defeat extended Steve Bruce’s winless run to 7 matches where they have drawn twice in that period.
- On the road, The baggies have managed (2W, 2D, 3L).
Sheffield United vs Newcastle : H2H
- Newcastle did a double on their opponents last season with a 2-0, 3-0 scoreline respectively.
- The away side have won four of their last five meetings.
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
Sheffield United vs Newcastle Predictions: Standing
Sheffield United vs Newcastle Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Sheffield United vs Newcastle Predictions: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites