Wolverhampton vs Everton Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Wolves advanced to the next stage of the F.A Cup with a hard fought win over Crystal Palace.
- The win halted Wolves bad spell of four winless run and this was their 3rd win from the 10 matches in all competitions.
- Nuno Santos’s side have managed 3 wins at Molineux with 3 draws and 2 defeats (3W,3D, 2L) this season.
- Everton needed extra time to advance to the fourth round of the F.A cup against championship side Rotherham.
- Ancelotti’s side have improved lately after deep form that shadowed their brilliant start to the campaign.
- The toffees have mustered five wins from their last 10 matches in all competition including wins against Arsenal, Chelsea and Leicester.
- On the road, The Visitors have enjoyed their travels with five wins from the 8 played(5W, 1D,2L).
Wolves vs Everton H2H
- Last season, both sides won their respective home matches.
- There have been two draws from their last five meetings.
- Wolves have two wins from their last five meetings.
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
Wolverhampton vs Everton Predictions: Standing
Wolverhampton vs Everton Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Wolverhampton vs Everton Predictions: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites