Genoa vs Fiorentina Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Genoa have been performing poorly in their recent games having ten winless games run in the Serie A. A 3-1 win over Atalanta at home at least gave them hopes for the top flight position.
- The hosts are at the bottom half of the table with nineteen points; they have won five games, drawn four and lost eight on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Fiorentina will be looking to build on their back to back win over Empoli and AC Milan as they travel to Stadio Luigi Ferraris.
- The visitors are one point away to enter the top six on the table; they have won six games, drawn seven and lost four on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away league games as they won one game and drew in four consecutive games.
Genoa vs Fiorentina: Head to head
The two teams last met in May this year where Fiorentina secured a 3-2 win away from home.
In their last five meetings they had three draws as each team secured one win.
Genoa have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Fiorentina.
Genoa vs Fiorentina Prediction: Standing
Genoa vs Fiorentina Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Genoa vs Fiorentina Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION