Georgia vs Andorra Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Georgia recorded a back to back win over the likes of Latvia and Kazakhstan as they haven’t conceded in any game.
- They are leading in the table with six points.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games having won four and drawn one.
- Following a goalless draw with Latvia in their first game of this competition, they did well to draw with Kazakhstan as they scored in the late minutes of the game.
- They are second on the table with two points.
- They have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five away games.
Georgia vs Andorra Prediction: Head to head
- The two nations will be meeting for the first time.
Georgia vs Andorra: Prediction verdict
- The home side are the better of the two teams and have been well organised at back lately so expect them to make a big stride at home.
- Andorra have a very week league and unrecognized players who can poss a threat especially on the road.
- Home win
- Under 3.5 Goals