Slovakia vs Czech Republic Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Slovakia will be looking to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Ukraine in the opening game of the UEFA Nations league.
- They are not known to be good in the major competitions having failed to feature in the world cup.
- The home side have performed well at home having won four games and drawn one in their last five home games.
- Czech Republic suffered a 2-1 loss to Ukraine in their first game of the UEFA Nations league.
- The visitors failed to feature in the world cup and they could utilize this chance to secure a place in the Euro 2020.
- The away side have won two games and lost three in their last five away games.
Slovakia vs Czech Republic Prediction:Head to head
- Czech Republic have won 5 games, drawn one and lost 3 in all their meetings with Czech Republic.
Slovakia vs Czech Republic: Prediction verdict
The home advantage may come in play for Slovakia.
influential veteran Hamsik has enough experience to control the temper in midfielder thou is his sides backline may cost them.
the two sides are shaky at the back but do posses some fire power in front goal expect at least a goal from both end of the pitch.
Both Teams to score
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Over 1.5 Goals