Netherlands vs Germany Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Netherlands suffered a 2-1 loss to the world cup champions France last time out.
- The Oranje haven’t been performing as expected having missed in the world cup.
- The hosts lost one game and won four in their last five home games.
- Germany will be looking to regain their glory having lost in the early stage of the world cup which was unexpected by many.
- Die Mannschaft were held to a goalless draw by France in their first game of the competition.
- Jochim low side have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five away games.
Netherlands vs Germany Prediction: Head to head
- The Oranje have won four games, drawn seven and lost five in all their meetings with Germany.
Netherlands vs Germany: Prediction verdict
Germany are still building confidence after a disastrous outing in Russia that saw Low tactics questioned.
They do have the technical ability to bounce back and were unlucky in their last outing against France having dominated the proceeding.
Netherlands are also going through a re structural process having lost most of the stars players.
They have demonstrated some sign of improvement in their recent matches and are expected to continue with that spirit here.
However, a wounded Germany maybe to powerful for them to handle may come short in this one.
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Germany Win