Ghana vs Nigeria Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Ghana failed to win a single match in the AFCON and lost to minnows Comoros 3-2 to exit early in the competition.
- They will hope to put the dismissal performance behind them as they a stellar display at home for a chance to book a world cup ticket.
- The All Blacks come into this match unbeaten in their last nine home matches and should fancy their chances of drawing the first blood of this tie.
- Nigeria had an impressive start to AFCON in Cameroon winning all group matches comfortably but were left frustrated by their earlier exit at the expense of Tunisia.
- The Super Eagles did display some good performance that puts them in pole position to advance to Qatar.
- Despite the undoubted talent, Nigeria seems to disappoint on the big stage and could be the case here.
- On the road, they come into this match unbeaten in their last eight travels.
Ghana vs Nigeria Predictions: H2H