Ghana vs Sierra Leon Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Ghana made a flying start of this competition having secured a 5-0 win over Ethiopia but their efforts were shattered when they lost 1-0 to Kenya.
- The black stars are still at the top of Group F with three points leading with five goals.
- They have held a convincing home performance having won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home games.
- Following a bright start with a 2-1 win over Kenya at home, Sierra Leone suffered a 1-0 loss to Ethiopia to put them third on the table with three points.
- The visitors are known to perform better at home rather than away having lost in all their last five away games.
Ghana vs Sierra Leon Prediction:Head to head
The two Nations have met four times; each won once while they drew twice.
Ghana vs Sierra Leon Prediction: Verdict
Ghana flattered in Nairobi and now must win considering they are at home,
with their technical quality the Appiah men poses it should be comfortable win.
Sierra Leon are facing some off field issues and might not be in the right frame of mind to get anything in Accra.
Ghana win (-1)
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Ghana HTFT11