Israel vs Scotland Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Israel suffered a 1-0 loss to Albania in the opening of the UEFA Nations league.
- The hosts will be looking to perform better in this competition and secure a place in the Euro cup.
- The home side have performed dismally on the home soil having failed to secure a win in the last five home games losing four and drawing one.
- Scotland made a flying start in the competition having won 2-0 over Albania at home.
- The Mcleish led side are leading in group I with three points having played one game.
- They failed to secure a place in Russia as they lost in the qualification stage of the world cup.
- The visitors have lost two games, drawn one and won one in their last five away games.
Israel vs Scotland Prediction: Head to head
The two nations have met twice where Scotland won in both games.
Israel vs Scotland Prediction:verdict
Israel head into this tie in dire form and have only the home advantage to count on so expect them to struggle.
Scotland have approached their previous matches with five at the back with two upto expect them to repeat the same on the road,
this match is unlikely to produce many goals with Scotland having a slight edge over their opponents
Away win or Draw
Under 3.5 Goals