Turkey vs Bosnia & Herzegovina Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Turkey will be looking forward to reconstruct their team as they host Bosnia & Herzegovina for a friendly match.
- The home side bounced back from a 2-1 loss to Russia to beat Sweden 3-2 away from home.
- They have played five friendly games this year having won two and drawn three.
- They have won two games and lost three in their last five home games.
- Bosnia have performed well in the UEFA Nations league having won both of the games over Austria and Northern Ireland.
- They have played six friend games this year; they won two drew four and lost one.
- The the visitors have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five away games.
Turkey vs Bosnia & Herzegovina Prediction:Head to head
- They two teams have met five times where each team secured two wins while they drew in one game.
Turkey vs Bosnia & Herzegovina Prediction: verdict
Turkey have been decent lately especially going forward their only concern is at the back and if they can sort that one out then result will come their way.
Bosnia have hit form lately and should give a good account of themselves in Turkey.
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Both Teams To score
OUR PREDICTION:Over 1.5 Goals