Poland vs Portugal Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Poland were held on a 1-1 draw by Italy in the opening game of the UEFA Nations League having conceded in the last minutes of the game.
- They failed to qualify for the world cup knock out stage and they will to looking to impress in this competition.
- They have produced a bag of results at home having won one game, drawn two and lost two.
- Portugal made a flying start of this competition having beaten Italy 1-0 at home.
- They lost in the world cup knock out stage and surely they will be willing to amend the loss in this competition seeing that they are leading in the group 3.
- They have lost one game in their last five away games.
Poland vs Portugal Prediction: Head to head
Poland have won three games, drawn four and lost three in all their meetings with Portugal.
Poland vs Portugal Prediction: verdict
Poland are still going through transition having changed their coach after a dreadful world cup outing but have the same squad with just a few addition.
The hosts are good going forward but still lack balance between their back line and Midfield.
Portugal will once again miss Ronaldo but Andre Silva and Bernardo Silva have hit form at the right time.
The Portuguese might have a good attacking force but their aging defence is a big concern.
Both teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Over 1.5 Goals
Lewadolski To score anytime