France vs Iceland Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- France will be hosting Iceland for the second time in their history in a friendly game.
- The world cup champions have won one game and drawn in the other in the two UEFA Nation league games.
- The hosts have played five friendly games this year; they won three, drew one and lost one.
- They have won in all their last five home games.
- Iceland have performed dismally in the UEFA Nations league having lost in the two games they have played.
- The visitors have played six friendly games this year; they won two, drew one and lost three.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away games having drawn one and lost four.
France vs Iceland Prediction: Head to head
France have won nine games and drew three in all their meetings with the Ice nation.
France vs Iceland Prediction: verdict
Deschamps is expected to give fringe players a chance to showcase their talent but will still have to strike balance among the talented group of players.
Iceland have struggled in the better part of the year and look a shadow of the side that produced some brave result in the world cup qualifiers and euro 2016.
That said France should win this comfortably with more than 3 goals expected in this match.
OUR PREDICTION: France win (-1)