Russia vs Sweden Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Russia opened the UEFA Nations League with a 2-1 win over Turkey away from home.
- The world cup host did lost in the quarter final and this might be a good chance to put the records right as they welcome Sweden.
- They have lost one game in their last five home games winning three and drawing one.
- Sweden will be looking to bounce back from a 3-2 loss to Turkey after a two goal come back.
- The visitors featured in the world cup but lost in the quarter final to England.
- They have won one game, lost three and drawn one in their last five away games.
Russia vs Sweden:Head to head
Russia have won two games, drawn two and lost one in all their meetings with Sweden.
Russia vs Sweden Prediction: verdict
Russia are a team beaming with confidence at the moment, after a good show at the world Cup their have transformed that to UEFA Nation League and they are scoring for fun.
Sweden have struggled greatly and this away match could be too much for them.
Expect the home team to dominate the tie from the on set.
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Home DNB