Montenegro vs Serbia Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Montenegro will be looking to build on their 2-0 win over Lithuania as they welcome Serbia.
- The hosts settled for a barren draw in the opening game to Romania.
- They are at the top of the table with four points having scored two goals and not conceded any.
- The home side have had mixed result in their last five home games having won two, drawn one and lost two.
- Serbia held Romania to a 2-2 draw in the 2nd match of the UEFA Nations league.
- The visitors made a flying start having registered a 1-0 win over Lithuania.
- They are second on the table level on point with the host having scored three goals and conceded two on the run.
- the away sidehave been impressive lately on the roadand are unbeaten in their last five away games winning four and drawing one.
Montenegro vs Serbia:Head to head
- The two teams will be making history as they meet for the first time.
Montenegro vs Serbia Prediction: Verdict
- Top of the table clash will see two well organized sides meet up and we could witness a low scoring match with both sides expected to play a defensive approach style and waiting for the right time to break this could lead to a low scoring match.
- Under 2.5 Goals
- HT : Draw