Ethiopia vs Kenya Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Ethiopia recorded a bright 1-0 win over Sierra Leone at home having scored in the early minutes of the game.
- The hosts are at the bottom of the table with three points having lost heavily in the other game to Ghana (5-0).
- They have won three games, drawn five and lost two in their last ten home games.
- Kenya will be looking to build on their 1-0 win over Ghana at home as they travel to Ethiopia.
- The visitors suffered a 2-1 loss to Sierra Leone in the opening game of the competition.
- Harambee stars are second on the table with three points having scored two goals and conceded two on the run.
- They have been performing dismally away from home having lost four games and won one in their last five away games.
Ethiopia vs Kenya Prediction:Head to head
- Ethiopia have won three games, drawn three and lost four in all their meetings with Kenya.
Ethiopia vs Kenya Prediction: Verdict
- The last fixtures result threw the group wide open with some surprising result especially Kenya win over Ghana.
- Both sides have a big chance to make a stride with double fixture in a span of four days with the home advantage likely to play part.
- Ethiopia have the home advantage to give Harambee Stars torrid time while the Kenyans have the quality and the confidence needed to pick a positive result.
- that said we expect a low scoring match with both sides not convincing in the final third.
- Under 2.5 Goals
- HT draw