Zambia vs Guinea Bissau Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Zambia failed to impress in the opening game of the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers having lost 1-0 to Mozambique at home.
- They did well secure one point in their 1-1 draw with Namibia away from home to be at the bottom of the table.
- They have lost two games and won three in their last five home games.
- Guinea Bissau were held on a 2-2 draw by Mozambique away from home having made a flying start in the competition beating Namibia 1-0 at home.
- They are second on the table with four points.
- They have been a disappointment away from home having lost four games and drawn one in their last five away games.
Zambia vs Guinea Bissau Prediction:Head to head
- The two teams have met twice; Guinea Bissau won in one game while they drew in the other.
Zambia vs Guinea Bissau Prediction: Verdict
- Zambia boost with talented young squad in the southern region and should redeem themselves with a positive result after a faulty start.
- A depleted Guinea Bissau have been out of form lately and this tie may come too short for them.
- The home team are the team in form and have enough quality to kick start their campaign
- Zambia Win
- Over 1.5 Goals