Greece vs Hungary Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Following a 1-0 win over Estonia, Greece suffered a 2-1 loss to Hungary in the second round of the UEFA Nations league.
- The hosts are second on the table with three points and they would do anything to stick to that position.
- They have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home games.
- Hungary bounced back from a 1-0 loss to Finland to beat Greece 2-1 at home.
- They are third on the table of group 2 having scored two goals and conceded two on the run.
- The the vistorshave performed poorly away from home having failed to secure a win in their last five away games losing four and drawing one.
Greece vs Hungary Prediction: Head to head
- Eight wins,five draws and five defeats is the record of Greece in all their meetings with Hungary.
Greece vs Hungary Prediction: verdict
- Greece have struggled recently and have not been convincing in the final third.
- They will however, meet a side who have been poor also and could take advantage of the home crowd and get a positive result here.
- Hungary are now winless in their last six on the road and could struggle with confidence again here.
- Greece DNB
- HT: UN1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Greece DNB