Saudi Arabia vs Brazil Prediction, Betting Tips & preview
- Having lost in the world cup group stage, Saudi Arabia have played one friendly game which they were held on a 2-2 draw by Bolivia.
- The hosts have played ten friendly games this year; they have won three games, drawn two and lost five.
- They have lost one games in their last five home games winning three and drawing one.
- Since Brazil were knocked out of the world cup, they have played two friendly games which they won against USA and El Salvador.
- The Samba have played a total of six games this year where they won in all.
- They have been prolific away from home having won in all their last five away games.
Saudi Arabia vs Brazil Prediction: Head to head
- They two teams have met twice where Brazil won in both games.
Saudi Arabia vs Brazil: Prediction verdict
- a very technical Saudi Arabia side do play some attractive football and do posses a crop of good midfielders who use the ball with great effect however, they lack the cutting edge in the final third.
- Brazil flattered in Russia but that hasn’t affected their style of play, we expect them to dominate this tie and a comfortable win looks on the card.
- Brazil win (-1)
- Over 3.5 Goals
- Neymar to score anytime.
OUR PREDICTION:Brazil win (-1)