Blackburn vs West Bromwich Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Blackburn maintained their sparkling start to the season with another massive win in the mid-week beating Nottingham Forest 2-1.
- The Rovers have two wins and a draw from their first three matches and will hope of keeping the momentum going over the weekend.
- West Bromwich look destined for an immediate return to the Premier League with some scintillating performance already.
- The Baggies have won their last two matches including trouncing Sheffield United 4-0 in the Midweek.
- Both sides are among the top six sides with identical records of two wins and a draw to the start of the season an indication of sides with intent to go for the top spots.
- Blackburn are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 home matches against West Brom in all competitions.
Last Five Meetings
11.07.20 CHA Blackburn West Brom1: 1
31.08.19 CHA West Brom Blackburn3: 2
01.01.19 CHA Blackburn West Brom2: 1
27.10.18 CHA West Brom Blackburn1: 1
07.04.12 PL West Brom Blackburn 3 : 0
Tony Mowbray will miss the services of Bradley Dack, Scott Wharton, Rankin-Costello and Ryan Nyambe.
The Baggies have a clean bill of health ahead of this one.
Blackburn vs West Bromwich Prediction: Standing
Blackburn vs West Bromwich Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Blackburn vs West Bromwich: Current Form
Blackburn have began the campaign brightly and will want to build on that with a postive result in this match.
West Brom have impressed from the word go with some difficult fixtures coming thick and first. They do have the quality to pick another win here.
OUR PICK: AWAY WIN OR DRAW
IN OUR PREMIUM SECTION WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES. OUR FIRST COMBO IS USUALLY UPDATED ON FRIDAY EVENING. OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS TO GET 15/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 13/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES