Cardiff vs Millwall Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
Cardiff left it late to snatch a point at Peterborough in a game the hosts undeservedly got something.
- The mid-week draw preserved the Bluebird 4 match unbeaten run to the start of the season in all comps.
- Millwall lost to promotion hopeful Fulham despite showing late interest in stealing a point.
- The visitors are still searching for their first victory after drawing their first two matches.
- The last seven meetings between these two have all ended in stalemates.
- 14 of the last 19 league meetings between the pair have been drawn.
- Four of the last five meetings between them have finished 1-1
Cardiff vs Millwall Prediction: Standing
Cardiff vs Millwall Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cardiff vs Millwall: Current Form
This match has a draw written all it with 14 of the last 19 league matches ending in stalemates. With the season in its early stage, we should witness another draw in this one.
OUR PICK: DRAW
IN OUR PREMIUM SECTION WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES. OUR FIRST COMBO IS USUALLY UPDATED ON FRIDAY EVENING. OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS TO GET 15/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 13/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES