Coventry vs Reading Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Coventry registered the second win of the season after beating promoted side Blackpool 1-0 on Tuesday.
- The hosts bounced back to winning ways after defeats to Northampton in the EFL Cup and Barnsley in the league.
- The Sky Blue have shown some glimpse lately and seem to have picked from where they left off last season.
- Reading failed to build on the weekend win over Preston after being down by Bristol 3-2 in a goalmouth clash.
- The royals who are expected to challenge for a playoff place will need to turn a corner before it’s too late.
- Both sides won their home matches last season.
- Reading have won one of their last seven away league games at Coventry.
Coventry vs Reading Prediction: Standing
Coventry vs Reading Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Coventry vs Reading Prediction: Current Form
Coventry seems to have settled well in the championship and are picking up results compared to Reading who have carried their poor form towards the end of last season and are struggling to the start of the season.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN
IN OUR PREMIUM SECTION WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES. OUR FIRST COMBO IS USUALLY UPDATED ON FRIDAY EVENING. OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS TO GET 15/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 13/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES