Crystal Palace vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Crystal Palace found the going tough in there in the opening weekend going down 3-0 in the hands of Chelsea.
- Patrick Viera’s first outing in the Premier League might have been considered a tough one considering the opponents but will have a chance against the promoted side.
- Brentford had a dream start to life in top-flight football gunning down Arsenal 2-0 on the opening day of the League.
- The Bees were brave on their press and going forward with some impressive performance on Friday night.
- The Open result an early warning of what to expect from the newcomers.
- This will be the first competitive meeting between these two.
Eberechi Eze, Nathan Ferguson, Michel Olise are long-term Injuries.
Luka Milivojevic is expected to miss out once more due to personal reasons.
The Bees have only two injuries Josh DaSilva and Mathias Jensen.
Otherwise, expect an unchanged side from last week’s Victory.
Crystal Palace vs Brentford Prediction: Standing
Crystal Palace vs Brentford Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Crystal Palace vs Brentford: Current Form
Patrick Viera will be well aware of the performance displayed against his former employees and be ready for it.
The Eagles have the quality to pick a result in this one.
Brentford showed that they are not going to be pushovers in the league and will be looking to build on their first-ever premier league win against a rookie manager.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN
IN OUR PREMIUM SECTION WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES. OUR FIRST COMBO IS USUALLY UPDATED ON FRIDAY EVENING. OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS TO GET 15/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 13/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES