Leeds vs Everton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Leeds were left frustrated in their opening fixture against a rampant Manchester United.
- The hosts who struggled in the preseason carried their poor form to the league and will hope for a turnaround when they welcome Everton.
- Bielsa will welcome the sight of fans at Elland Road for a full season after 17 months of abstention.
- Everton fought back from a goal down to win 3-1 over Southampton in the first match of the campaign.
- The Toffees did not play well over the weekend but got the result that was needed.
- They will have to improve ahead of the visit to Elland road.
Last Season, Both sides picked up away wins.
Last four Meetings
Diego Llorente is the only Leeds injury concern ahead of the weekend Clash.
Junior Firpo who came in the 2nd half at the weekend is expected to start from the start with Kalvin Phillips in contention for a start
Ben Godfrey, James Rodriguez, Andre Gomes, Moise Kean, and Phillipe Gbamin are all doubtful for the weekend clash and will need late fitness tests.
Leeds vs Everton Prediction: Standing
Leeds vs Everton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Leeds vs Everton: Current Form
Leeds were humiliated over the weekend but should bounce back with a home fixture and the crowd behind them.
The return of Kalvin Phillips should also bring stability and calmness in the middle of the park.
Everton struggled to get the rhythm going in their first clash but should be up and running in this one.