Millwall vs Blackburn Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Millwall opened their campaign with a 1-1 draw at QPR.
- The hosts picked a morale-boosting result in the midweek beating Portsmouth 2-1 to advance to the next stage of the EFL Cup.
- With a home fixture and a boost of fans the Millers will hope to better their weekend result.
- Blackburn picked a huge result in the first assignment of the season with a 2-1 win over play-off finalist Swansea.
- They were, however, eliminated in the EFL Cup by low-ranked Morecambe but maybe a blessing in disguise in the hunt for a promotion place.
- Blackburn did a double on Millwall last season and a repeat of that will see them keep a 100% record to the start of the season. The visitors have won four of the last five meetings of this fixture.
Millwall vs Blackburn Prediction: Standing
Millwall vs Blackburn Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Millwall vs Blackburn Prediction: Current Form
Blackburn have lost their talisman Adam Armstrong to Southampton but will hope goals will flow.
Millwall will count on the return of the fans to propel them to a home victory.