Reading vs Preston Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Reading faulty start continued in the midweek after being knocked out of the EFL Cup by Swansea 3-0 defeat.
- This comes after they failed to win over the weekend losing to Stoke in a five-goal thriller.
- They will hope to turn the corner with a home fixture.
- Preston were left frustrated in the opening fixture crushing 4-1 to a promoted side Hull City.
- They did pick a resounding win and a morale-boosting one with a clinical 3-0 win over Mansfield in the midweek.
- Both sides will be desperate to have a positive start after enduring a difficult opening weekend.
Preston drew and won last season with the win coming at home.
Reading have won three matches of the last five of this two.
Reading vs Preston Prediction: Standing
Reading vs Preston Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Reading vs Preston Prediction: Current Form