Hull city vs Preston Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Hull city suffered a 1-0 loss to Sheffield Utd to extend their winless run to five games.
- They are at the bottom of the table with eight points having won two games, drawn two and lost eight.
- The hosts have produced a bag of results while playing at home having won one game, drawn one and lost four.
- Preston secured a bright 4-0 win over Wigan having been held on a 3-3 draw by Aston Villa in the previous game.
- They are sitting in the relegation zone with nine points having won two games, drawn three and lost seven.
- The away team will be looking to secure their first away win having lost five and drawn one.
Hull city vs Preston Predictions & H2H: Head to head
- These two have met 12 times with the tie producing just one draw.
- Preston have six wins to their name with five coming at home.
- Hull city on the other have five with just one coming at home.
- Hull City are winless in their last five championship matches.
- Preston have just won one game in their last five encounters.
- Hull City have one win at home in their last ten matches.
- Preston have won just one away match this season of the seven they have traveled thus far.
Hull city vs Preston Predictions & H2H: Standing
Hull city vs Preston Predictions & H2H: Last Five Matches