Ipswich vs QPR Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Ipswich will be looking to build on their 3-2 win over Swansea away from home having made amends for a 2-0 loss to Middlesbrough.
- They are second from bottom with nine points having won one game, drawn six and lost five.
- The home team had held a constant draw in five home games but came to break loose as they lost to Middlesbrough.
- QPR failed to build on their 1-0 win over Reading as they drew with Derby.
- They are at position 18th on the table with 14 points having won four games, drawn two and lost six.
- The visiting team has produced a bag of results away from home having won two games, drawn one and lost three.
Ipswich vs QPR Predictions & H2H: Head to head
- QPR have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five meetings with Ipswich.
- Ipswich have only one victory to show for in their last five matches but it came against Swansea away from home.
- QPR have only lost thrice in their last ten matches winning five in the process.
- Ipswich have drawn five of the six championship matches they have played at home.
- QPR have won two of the six they have traveled this season and those wins came against struggling sides Reading and Bolton.
Ipswich vs QPR Predictions & H2H: Standing
Ipswich vs QPR Predictions & H2H: Last Five Games