Iceland vs Switzerland Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Iceland started the UEFA Nations league poorly having suffered a 6-0 loss to Switzerland in the opening game of the competition.
- They are at the bottom of the table with no point having conceded nine goals and scored none.
- The home team have been a disappointment when playing at home.
- They have lost four games and drawn one in their last five home games.
- Switzerland made a flying start in the competition having secured a bright 6-0 win.
- However, came to loss 2-1 to Belgium in the second round to put them at position two on the table.
- They have managed to score seven goals and conceded two on the run.
- The visitors haven’t been promising away from home having won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five away games.
Iceland vs Switzerland Prediction:Head to head
- Switzerland have dominated in their meetings with Iceland winning since games out of their seven meetings.
Iceland vs Switzerland: Prediction verdict
- The ice nation was the better side in their 2-2 draw with France.
- Iceland will hope for a turn around at home having given a good account in Paris.
- Switzerland were outdone by the quality of Belgium and will hope to frustrate the home side once more having beaten them 6-0 in the reverse fixture.
- We expect goals in this tie with both sides finding the back of the net.
- Both Teams To score
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Both Teams To score