Spain vs England Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Spain made a flying start in the competition and they have been able to hold on to the performance as they secured a bright 6-0 win over Croatia.
- They are leading on the group 4 League A table with six points having scored eight goals and conceded one.
- The home team has won two games and drawn three in their last five home games.
- England did well to hold Croatia on a goalless draw having suffered a 2-1 loss to Spain in the opening game of the competition.
- The three lions are second on the table with one point having scored one goal and conceded two.
- The away team has lacked a stable away form having won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five away games.
Spain vs England Prediction: Head to head
- Luis Enrique side have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five meetings with England.
- Spain have a clean bill of health and Luis Enrique has plenty of choices to choose from.
- England have a long injury list With Shaw, Rose, Welbeck all ruled out while Stones and Henderson are suspended.
- Southgate is likely to switch to a back four ditching three at the back as seen against Croatia.
Spain vs England: Prediction verdict
- Luis Enrique is having smooth run since taking over and his side are scoring for fun.
- Both sides met in a reverse fixture last month with Spain coming top with 2-1 scoreline.
- England have failed to reciprocate World cup form that saw them reach the semis and are now winless in their last four.
- we expect Spain to win this match and we should atleast expect more than two goals.
- Spain Win
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Over 9.5 Corners
- Paco Alcacer To score any time
OUR PREDICTION:Spain Win