Koln vs Mainz Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Koln have failed to win any of their last seven matches in Bundesliga, in a period they have lost five and drawn two.
- The poor record leaves them at the edge of the bottom three two points adrift of safety, their weekend opponents are interestingly occupying the position.
- With only five wins this season, Koln has only managed one at home with five draws and seven defeats from the 14 played so far.
- Mainz’s quest to salvage their season seems to be on course with their displays as they have avoided defeat in their last four matches collecting eight points in the process. The good run has moved them outside the bottom three and will fancy their chances as they push to further propel up the table.
- The visitors are unbeaten in their last four outings and have overall managed just three wins, four draws, and six defeats.
12.12.20 BUN Mainz FC Koln 0 : 1
17.05.20 BUN FC Koln Mainz 2 : 2
25.10.19 BUN Mainz FC Koln 3 : 1
27.07.18 CF FC Koln Mainz 5 : 3
07.04.18 BUN FC Koln Mainz 1 : 1
Koln vs Mainz Prediction: Current Form
Koln vs Mainz Prediction: Standing
Koln vs Mainz Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
A six-pointer on the card, Koln is in dire form and will hope of getting something from fellow relegation-threatened side.
Mainz is in good form and have a chance of getting the better of Koln to open up a five-point cushion.
The visitors should have an upper hand in this tie.