Tottenham vs Manchester United Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Tottenham were pecked back twice by relegation-threaten Newcastle to draw 2-2 last time out.
- The result was a big blow to Mourinho’s top-four hopes as they left them three points behind West Ham.
- The hosts have all to play for having being knocked out of the Europa League.
- Spurs have picked three home wins on the spin and should fancy their chances of maintaining the momentum. They have won seven of the 14 played at home , with three draws and four defeats.
- Manchester United picked up a hard-earned victory last time out to Brighton to enhance their chances of finishing 2nd in the Premier League.
- The Red Devils have only lost once from their last 16 matches in all comps and that came in the F.a Cup defeat to Leicester before the international break.
- Ole Gunnar side have a Europa assignment on Thursday against Granada but have enough depth to rotate in the two fixtures.
- Manchester head into this match has the only side yet to lose an away match this season and have picked 9 wins, six draws.
- Jose Mourinho humiliated his former employees in the first leg with a 6-1 demolish.
Last five meetings
04.10.20 PL Manchester Utd Tottenham 1 : 6
19.06.20 PL Tottenham Manchester Utd 1 : 1
04.12.19 PL Manchester Utd Tottenham 2 : 1
25.07.19 ICC Tottenham Manchester Utd 1 : 2
13.01.19 PL Tottenham Manchester Utd 0 : 1
Tottenham vs Manchester United Prediction: Current Form
Tottenham vs Manchester United Prediction: Standing
Tottenham vs Manchester United Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Manchester United will be on a revenge mission after the events that happened in the reverse fixture with an eye on a top-two finish in the premier league.
Mourinho on the other hand will be looking to do a double on the Manchester side with a hunt for Champions League football the main focus.
Both sides come into this tie in good form but a well-rested Tottenham side should have an edge over Ole Gunnar’s side.