West Ham vs Leicester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- West Ham laced to a 3-0 lead in the first 38th of their thrilling encounter with Wolves and were set for a Nervy 20 minutes after Nuno Santos pulled two goals back. Moyes side were worried of throwing another comfortable lead after what happened against Arsenal. but managed to pull through.
- The Monday win moved the London outfit into the top four places a point above Chelsea with eight games to go.
- At Olympic Stadium, West Ham have been solid with eight wins, four draws, and just three defeats and are 2nd on the home table ranking after Manchester City.
- Leicester had no Answer to in form Manchester City losing 2-0 last time out, The Foxes however had a good first half and will have something to carry to this weekend game.
- Rodgers side occupies 3rd place and can’t afford to lose more ground with turn of events last season still fresh on their minds.
- The Foxes are the 2nd ranked side on the road having only lost once to Liverpool back in November.
- They have in the process won ten and drawn four.
West Ham comfortably won 3-0 in the first leg.
Last Five meetings
04.10.20 PL Leicester West Ham 0 : 3
22.01.20 PL Leicester West Ham 4 : 1
28.12.19 PL West Ham Leicester 1 : 2
20.04.19 PL West Ham Leicester 2 : 2
27.10.18 PL Leicester West Ham 1 : 1
West Ham vs Leicester Prediction: Current Form
West Ham vs Leicester Prediction: Standing
West Ham vs Leicester Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Two sides who have crushed into the top four mix are under immense pressure to maintain their status with eight games to go.
West Ham’s performance have been a revelation lately, and the addition of Lingard to their squad has brought a new spark and demotion that lacked in the first leg.
Leicester have hit form again after injuries looked to derail their season once again, James Madison’s return should provide the Foxes with the much-needed creativity.
West Ham have enjoyed their home form so as Rodgers side on the road. This should go either way.