Osnabruck vs Eintracht Braunschweig Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Osnabruck ended their poor run of 12 matches without a win with a narrow 1-0 win over Karlsruher last time out. In that spell, the hosts lost a whooping 11 matches collecting just one point.
- Despite the poor run of form, Osnabruck are just above the bottom three separated by goal difference with their weekend opponents Braunschweig who occupy 16th place.
- At home, The hosts have failed to impressive recording just two wins of the 12 played and are the worst placed side in the division on the home ranking.
- Braunschweig’s good run of six matches without defeat was brought to an abrupt end last time out, felling to Saint Paul 2-0.
- The visitors will be out to prevent their 3rd back-to-back defeat in the league this season when they face fellow relegation-threatened side.
- Braunschweig are yet to win a match on the road this season with five draws and eight defats.
13.12.20 2BUN Braunschweig VfL Osnabruck 0 : 2
07.04.19 3LIG VfL Osnabruck Braunschweig 1 : 0
26.10.18 3LIG Braunschweig VfL Osnabruck 3 : 4
08.07.11 CF Braunschweig VfL Osnabruck 3 : 0
12.12.09 3LIG VfL Osnabruck Braunschweig 1 : 0
Osnabruck vs Eintracht Braunschweig Prediction: Current Form
Osnabruck vs Eintracht Braunschweig Prediction: Standing
Osnabruck vs Eintracht Braunschweig Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Osnabruck ended their winless streak last time out and have a chance to build on that with a game against a depleted side.
Braunschweig on the other will attempt to claim their first away win as they see a chance against Osnabruck.