Latvia vs Kazakhstan Prediction, Betting Tips and preview
- Latvia will be looking to secure their first win in the UEFA Nations league having drawn in the first game with Andorra and lost in the second round to Georgia.
- They are third on the table with one point having failed to score any goal and conceded one in the two games.
- They have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home games.
- Kazakhstan suffered a 2-0 loss to Georgia in the first round of the competition but they did well in the second round having had a 1-1 draw with Andorra.
- They are at the bottom of the table with one point having scored one goal and conceded three in the two games.
- They have won one game, drawn one and lost three in the last five away games.
Latvia vs Kazakhstan Prediction: Head to head
- The two nations have met four times where each team won in one game as they drew in two games.
Latvia vs Kazakhstan: Prediction verdict
Kazakhstan have failed to win any of their last 8 matches on the road and are not expected to get something here.
Latvia should use the home advantage if they are to at least challenge for a spot in EURO 2020
Over 1.5 Goals
Latvia win or Draw
OUR PREDICTION:Latvia win or Draw